Friday, February 27, 2009

dream on!


















i still can hear my friend, emma's voice, and see that beautiful smile on her face as she spoke these encouraging words for girls of all ages to hear~
"no dream is too big, no dream is too small..." she shared/spoke that for a simple dvd i was grateful to produce for women to encourage them to pursue their dreams, no matter how young and no matter how mature in age they are; no matter the circumstances, no matter what the stronghold may be.. God hears the voices and He knows how to speak to the desires and builds us strong and stronger in our spirits, in our minds, and in our hearts, so that we can pursue those callings, those dreams that He has created for us, before the foundations of the earth were put into place! wooooohoooo!

here is my dream:

to visit and to be with young girls and young women and older ones in india that have been through and are going through difficult trials such as being forced into a life that is degrading and horrific, to say the least.. i want to be jesus there, with the skin he gave me and reach out with love, that he gives me, to bridge them over to the throne of grace, the arms of mercy, the spirit of perfect love from heaven! (this bookmark i found recently found at barnes.. it reminds me of these beauty people!)














what's your dream? i'll be praying for you~
love, lisi

2 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to watch this one day very very soon!! I love that dream that Jesus has put in your heart, Lis! And I pray one day soon that it come to fruition :) What is my dream?? Hmmmmm.... to step into this new season that God has already prepared for us... yes yes!

Esther Ruth said...

I love your dream Lisette! How can I get more info on that DVD?

Those precious women and girls in India need that love and mercy and hope that you want to bring.